Primarily a writing exercise, this dream journal-inspired blog is a quiet introspective sojourn into the process that we traverse in going from private dream to public art. I see our dreaming as an internalized mythmaking. As I philosophize and expressively exhibit dreams, both private and public, I encourage and delight in creative language as a way to practice experiential metaphors through a “public dreaming." Writing Theory: Creative Dream Fiction

Wednesday 29 August 2012

A New Settlement for Exotic Settlers

Exotic Settlers


Dear Bloggers, Dreamers and Visitors,

For those of you who have been following my blog thus far (or at least passing by to bear witness), I like to follow a series of excerpts from my experimental writing collection with the gift of a compiled book. Please read and download for your interpretive readings and creative pleasures!


Reception for "Exotic Settlers" to date:

Writing

monosexuality - The Poetic Pinup Revue (February 2012, print)


(1) how in the year of the rabbit, the pure still need things
(2) I drank in the stupor
(3) interpretive direction
(4) where is the mind in life?


Steel Bananas Art Collective (April 2012, Issue #29)


Art

The New Post Literate: A Gallery of Asemic Writing (April 2012)

Eskimo Pie: Sacramento Poetry, Art and Music (July 2012)

scissors and spackle (October 2012, Issue IX)


No comments:

Post a Comment